Saturday, August 20, 2011

Great Demo today at Michaels and maybe some new classes...

Thanks to everyone who stopped by the demo when coming in today.

So hopefully soon I will get to offer more classes at Michaels. They are talking about open-ended classes as well as some new projects on the schedule. Will be able to tell more once they send me the official  word.

 Also met the Girl Scout Leader whose troop I am teaching in November. I am so excited and nervous. It is going to be fun:)

I am now offering car seat blankets. The beautiful thing about these is they buckle in with your little ones. They are a easy to mange carseat size featuring an opening so that the buckle at the bottom will come through. What a great and no fuss way to keep your little one warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment