Monday, August 15, 2011

Had a great weekend:) Now time to get back to work...

Had a great weekend celebrating my amazing nephews birthday on Saturday. He has truly blessed our lives and considering everything he been through since being born 3 years ago, he still amazes me.

 So I think that I am going to be on an owl kick for a bit. I figured out how to make owl appliques and am currently adding one to a wrap sweater. I am also about to get crazy making lots o animals hats. Also for you Lexington, KY followers a local photographer , Amanda Mitchell Photography, and I will be making hats for mini sessions in October.




Come check us both out on Facebook. These adorable hats are great accessories to complete your fall pictures:)


 Wish me luck for tomorrows teaching endeavor. I have had to cancel class 3 times now. May tomorrow not be cancelled....

No comments:

Post a Comment